Clever Digit Media are a dynamic and established company that run successful subscription based websites; we have a fantastic opportunity for an Optimisation Specialist to take on a brand new, key commercial role, where you will play a pivotal part in identifying changes to the online customer journey and make insightful recommendations to increase revenue. The fact that this is a new position will give you the ability to make the role your own and shape the future strategies of the company as it moves into offering this service/expertise to other businesses.
As the Optimisation Specialist you will be responsible for Conversion Rate Optimisation of the companies Websites.
You will be designing and implementing optimisation plans involving A/B and MVT testing across all channels whilst minimising investment, analysing the output to develop robust recommendations to identify and prioritise areas for improvement to ensure an excellent customer experience and improved conversion rates.
You will operate as the knowledge expert for CRO across the Development and Marketing teams.
To be considered for the Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist position you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- An Expert knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimisation, with experience in A/B testing and a passion for all things CRO.
- Experience of optimising email communications.
- You will be detail oriented with strong communication skills, including the ability to challenge effectively, negotiate and influence senior colleagues and clients.
- Experience of working within a UX environment with knowledge of UX best practices
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledgeable in Search Engine Optimisation, experience of planning, executing, and running successful SEO campaigns with experience of using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or other analytical packages
Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist Benefits:
- Basic Salary of up to £30,000pa
- Hours: Full time, 37 hours per week, 08:00 to 16:30 Monday to Thursday and 08:00 to 16:00 Friday.
- On-site parking, 24 days holiday plus Public holidays, Contributory Pension Scheme