This is a fantastic opportunity to join us. We are looking for a dynamic individual with proven business acumen and a wide skill set in order to assist in the long-term growth of the company. This is a newly created role to be the driving force behind increasing and developing new investment opportunities. You will identify and follow up those opportunities, pitch services to new clients/contacts, maintain a good working relationship with new contacts and project manage the new business.
We’re looking for someone who has the ability to network with great effect in order to look for new opportunities and to bring them to fruition. The candidate should have the ability to assess the commercial and financial viability of investments/projects, ensure that these align with the goals of the company and be able to present suitable investment proposals to the board of directors.
The candidate will then manage the inception of the new project/investment and ensure that on-going management takes place to ensure that all stakeholders are appeased.
Role and Key Responsibilities
- Strategic planning of new business coming into the company
- Identify and follow up new business opportunities
- Build and continually improve client relationships
- Ability to strategically assess new projects /investments
- Provide regular progress reports to the Board of Directors about potential new investments
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services Clever Digit Media can provide
- Plan approaches and prepare/present pitches to communicate solutions and services to prospective clients
- Project manage the inception of the new business working with the internal teams to ensure successful launches and ongoing management effectiveness
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Experienced business and investment manager, ideally with a financial background and a bias towards online business
- Proven business acumen with strong communication skills
- Organised with the ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to assess financial forecasts and the viability of new investments
- Professional, self-driven and motivated, able to work off own initiative
- An adaptable attitude
- Socially adept with good networking skills
- Proven presentation experience
- Advantageous – Educated to degree level or MBA (master’s degree in business administration (management))
- UK driving licence
- Permission to work full time in the UK
Package / Benefits
- Basic Salary of £40,000 with a bonus package up to£10,000, dependent on performance
- Working hours – 37 hours per week, 08:00 to 16:30 Monday to Thursday and 08:00 to 16:00 Friday.
- On-site parking
- 24 days holiday plus Public holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this position and would like to discuss then please feel free to call me in total confidence.