As an ASP.Net Web Developer you will join a small technical team working alongside other web developers in a relaxed and enjoyable office environment. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving our existing web applications. In addition, we are expanding our portfolio of websites and you shall be keen to be part of this expansion.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- You will have at least 2 years proven commercial experience.
- You will be able to learn quickly and have good attention to detail.
- You will be able to adapt to changing priorities with a positive attitude.
- We would particularly welcome candidates with User Interface design experience/skills.
- We would like to see an understanding of: NET project compilation options and subsequent deployment
Package / Benefits
- Salary is dependent on skills and experience
- The working hours are 37 hours per week, 7.5 hours Monday to Thursday and 7 hours on Friday. Hours are flexible with reference to start and finish times, but must be conducted between 7.30am and 5.00pm.
- 24 days holiday plus Public holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this position and would like to discuss then please feel free to call in total confidence.